Sushmita Sen says "FREE ART"

>> Monday, April 6, 2009


Many stars like John Abraham, Kunal Kohli, Dimple Kapadia, Vivek Oberoi have inaugurated a few shows, with the latest on the bandwagon being Sushmita Sen. Sushmita Sen has putten down her own terms and conditions.
A woman artist who will be having her solo show at the Musuem art gallery in the month of June on the basis of anonymity says, known art promoters suggested that I inaugurate my art show by Sushmita Sen. Later, I learned the terms and conditions on which Sush will inaugurate my art show. I would have to give her 2 art works, which she selects and that too absolutely free. I wasn't willing to do so. I think it is better to invite a senior artist instead

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP