Preity Zinta is very angry at the moment

>> Friday, April 10, 2009


Preity Zinta is feeling very ridiculuous at present. She says that media writes any crap without knowing the actual story. She says that everytime I go out the country there has been cooked something fishy about me and when I return I have to face them all. The story about my 'imagined' break-up and a brand new 'link-up' is all shit and stupidity. This story came out when I was cheering for Vikram Chatwal at the Fashion Week. How ridiculuos is that? She says, at this show there were other celebrities like Arjun and Mehr Rampal, Rahul Bose, and I cheered for all of them. When I cheered for Shahrukh Khan there was no one to ask me why I cheered for him? This show was held to see if Mumbai had the spirit or not. We will live our lives, the way we want. That is why I was supporting people at the show.
If I want to live with someone or something, I will come out mysef ans say it in public. I don't need any journalist to publish about my life which is absolutely false.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP