Gauri is like my soul mate, Karan Johar

>> Saturday, November 29, 2008


Filmmaker Karan Johar is known to make films larger than life. Lavish set, big star cast, exotic locales, interesting themes is the USP of his flick. Karan always makes film with bundle of stars and one actor which is a must in his flick is the Badshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan. He is not only linked with SRK and his wife Gauri professionally but their personal relationship is also very strong. King Khan is a dearest friend of Karan Johar and they share a strong bond. Both always stand by each other’s side in happiness and sorrow. Not only SRK, Karan also place Gauri Khan in high esteem. He said, "This is odd but, in a sense, she [Gauri] is like my soul mate. We chat up at least four times a day. She is as much family to me as my mother is. SRK is not my friend. He is my older brother. I place him in my father's position in my life. If I'm in a professional mess, I will make the first call to him. And if I'm in an emotional crisis, Gauri will be the first to know." Other than Shahrukh, Aditya Chopra, Uday Chopra and Manish Malhotra are also a bosom friend of Karan Johar.

source:bollywoodmantra.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP